This is an MTO Approved BDE, Advanced Defensive Drive Certificate program. This program has Four parts. 1. 20 Hours In-Class training. 2. 10 Hours Home link studies (Home Work). 3. 10 Hours Driving Training ( Behind the Wheel ). 4. Two More Hours of Driving Training for Advance Emergency Maneuvers , Head-on Avoidance, Shoulder Drop Off, Shoulder recovery, Country Driving, Freeway driving.
After completing the Program you are eligible to get a Driver’s License History and with DLH you may be eligible for Insurance discount. The Driver’s License History provides proof of successful completion of and graduation from a BDE course and is widely recognized by the insurance industry as proof of course completion. You also get your G2 after 8 months instead of waiting 1 year. Course fee Includes Certificate processing fee with MTO..
- 20 Hours of In-Class Training.
- 10 Hours on-Road Training (Behind the Wheels). Each Lesson is One Hour.
- 10 Hours of Home link Assignments (Home work).
- 2 More Hours of Driving Training for Advance Emergency Maneuvers , Head-on Avoidance, Shoulder Drop Off, Shoulder recovery, Country Driving, Freeway driving.
- Free home, work or school pickup.
- 4 months off of your wait time for the Road Test.
- BDE Graduates with a DLH may be eligible for an insurance discount.
REGULAR PRICE : $763.92 +TAX
DISCOUNT PRICE : $663.92 + TAX – (SAVE $100)
TOTAL PRICE : $750 (includes MTO fee & HST)