This is an MTO Approved BDE Defensive Driving Certificate Program + Road Test. This program has Four parts. 1. 20 Hours In-Class training. 2. 10 Hours Home link studies (Home Work). 3. 10 Hours Driving Training (Behind the Wheel). 4. Booking of the G2 Test with Drive Test and use of the Instructor car for G2 test.
After completing the Program you are eligible to get a Driver’s License History and with DLH you may be eligible for Insurance discount. The Driver’s License History provides proof of successful completion of and graduation from a BDE course and is widely recognized by the insurance industry as proof of course completion. You also get your G2 after 8 months instead of waiting 1 year. Course fee Includes Certificate processing fee with MTO
- 20 Hours of In-Class Training.
- 10 Hours on-Road Training (Behind the Wheels). Each Lesson is One Hour.
- 10 Hours of Home link Assignments (Home work).
- Booking of the G2 Test with Drive Test and Pickup and Drop off on the day of the Test.
- Use Of The Instructor Car For G2 Road Test
- Free home, work or school pickup.
- Save 4 months on your G2 road test waiting period.
- BDE Graduates with a DLH may be eligible for an insurance discount.
MTO Approved BDE Defensive Driving Course + G2 Road Test.
Fee Package for Teens & All Ages.
Regular; $830.09 + Tax ,,, Current Promotion ; Save $100
Now Pay Only $730.09 + Tax = $825.00
(Limited Time offer for Oakville residents )
Price is for Oakville Drive test center only.