This is an MTO Approved BDE Defensive Driving Certificate Program. This program has three parts. 1. 20 Hours In-Class training. 2. 10 Hours Home link studies (Home Work). 3. 10 Hours Driving Training.
After completing the Program you are eligible to get a Driver’s License History and with DLH you may be eligible for Insurance discount. The Driver’s License History provides proof of successful completion of and graduation from a BDE course and is widely recognized by the insurance industry as proof of course completion. You also get your G2 after 8 months instead of waiting 1 year. Course fee Includes Certificate processing fee with MTO.
- 20 Hours of In-Class Training.
- 10 Hours on-Road Training (Behind the Wheels). Each Lesson is One Hour.
- 10 Hours of Home link Assignments (Home work).
- Save 4 months on your G1 road test waiting period.
- BDE Graduates with a DLH may be eligible for an insurance discount.
- Free home, work or school pickup.
MTO Approved BDE Defensive Driving Course
Fee Package for Teens & All Ages.
Regular; $586.73 ,,, Current Promotion ; Save $100
Now Pay Only $486.73 + TAX = $550
(Limited Time offer for Oakville residents)